[hibernate-dev] Documentation on OGM + JBoss AS

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 10:51:31 EDT 2012

I got further yesterday (after removing the ---PlaceHolderDSForOGM---
property from HibernateOgmPersistence).  Not sure what the long term
change is (perhaps we should only add the ---PlaceHolderDSForOGM--- for
the non-container case).

http://pastie.org/4891549 is the out from running one of the example
applications (jboss-javaee6-webapp).  Obviously, I need to try a
different test. ;)

For AS documentation, I'm not sure if we are ready to add that yet (it
would be experimental with the goal of helping someone get started).
I'm open to suggestions but I think we could build on what I blogged
about last year here
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/UsingADifferentPersistenceProviderWithAS701#H-ExperimentalUseOfOGMOnAS701.

- How to add the OGM module to AS
- Changing existing AS module dependencies for OGM
- Infinispan Configuration changes for OGM
- Example