[hibernate-dev] hibernate-commons-annotations dependencies

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Oct 8 09:34:37 EDT 2012

Hi Guillaume,
I'll leave it to the gradle gurus on the team to say how to fix that,
but I'm surprised that Maven suggests both dependencies, that should
never be the case.

As a workaround, if you define an explicit dependency on jboss-logging
in your <dependencyManagement> section you should be able to avoid any
ambiguity.

I always specify dependency versions explicitly in this form (in our
projects using Maven) so that might explain why we never noticed this
problem.

thanks,
Sanne