[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search Spatial: Units?

Nicolas Helleringer nicolas.helleringer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 03:20:27 EDT 2012

This makes sense.
The DSL is clearly THE way to build spatial queries. It simple and elegant.

By the way, Emmanuel, I would like some help to remove the
  .onCoordinates( PoI.class.getName() )

in

Query luceneQuery = builder.spatial()
   .onCoordinates( PoI.class.getName() )
   .within( 50, Unit.KM )
   .ofLatitude( centerLatitude )
   .andLongitude( centerLongitude )
   .createQuery();

when building a spatial query on a class with a @Spatial that does not have
a name attribute set and thus using the default value of class.getName()

Niko