[hibernate-dev] XML to Relational mapping

Claude Mamo claude.mamo at ricston.com
Sun Oct 14 03:11:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

We have a project where we have have to map an XML document to a
relational model. I've discovered that with Hibernate 3 you could do
this via the EntityMode.DOM4J. Unfortunately, the feature was removed in
Hibernate 4 (https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-6879). I know the
feature was experimental, however, are there other reasons for removing
this feature? For example, was it implemented inefficiently?

Thanks,

Claude

--
ricston <http://www.ricston.com/>
  Your flexible Open Source services partner