[hibernate-dev] Documentation on OGM + JBoss AS

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 09:52:14 EDT 2012

On 09/27/2012 09:02 AM, Emmanuel Bernard wrote:
> Hey Scott,
>
> I stumbled upon https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/OGM-117 and wondered
> if you could contribute a paragraph or two on how to use Hibernate OGM
> in JBoss AS latest.
> The documentation is hosted in http://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-ogm, there
> is a documentation module.

I could do that or
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS72/JPA+Reference+Guide might be
another place for the "how to use Hibernate OGM with AS" documentation.
  This link is likely to change like the wind but the content will be
available.

I'm not sure that either location is better, but I do like using
confluence as users can more easily fix the mistakes.  ;)

Do you have a preference?

> If you can make it by end of week or Monday, you gain extra karma
> points.

Extra karma points are always good to have!  :)