[hibernate-dev] New CI machine preview

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 07:09:06 EDT 2013

I've also updated the url of the project on the ec2 machine. The machine
has also a tag Name=ci.hibernate.org, right now is not very important but
if in the future there are multiple machines it may be helpful.

By the way, the job that build search on jenkins is now using the
settings-example.xml for the build and the global settings.xml does not
currently contain the redhat repository.