[hibernate-dev] HSEARCH-1296

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:10:34 EDT 2013

I think we need more fine-grained config for this new JGroups sync feature.

I added this to our cache config

                        <property name="hibernate.search.default.worker.execution">async</property>

and it broke our tests.

Where previous (old / non JGroups sync) behavior worked.

It of course also works  without this async config,
but in this case we don't need sync / ACK JGroups message.
(we didn't have one before and it worked ;-)

-Ales