[hibernate-dev] Checkstyle: enforced!

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:12:48 EDT 2013

I don't have any particular objection to set it on the verify phase. I tend
to always use mvn install anyway.

The argument I can use to promote the compile phase (for sake of discussion
only)
I like the fact that I can check the code writing mvn compile, therefore
without starting any test.
If you think you are going to prototype something big you can always you
can always change the attribute failsOnError to false.