[hibernate-dev] New stored procedure support

Christian Bauer hibernate at christianbauer.name
Thu Aug 1 14:05:06 EDT 2013

On 01.08.2013, at 19:01, Steve Ebersole <steven.ebersole at gmail.com> wrote:

>> 2. If there is only one ResultSet returned by the SP, I should be able to call StoredProcedureQuery#getResultList() without first calling hasMoreResults(). This maps to JDBC CallableStatement#excuteQuery().
>
> Like I said, I don't think you are using the latest…

On SNAPSHOT:

org.hibernate.result.NoMoreReturnsException: Results have been exhausted
	at org.hibernate.result.internal.ResultImpl.getNextReturn(ResultImpl.java:126)
	at org.hibernate.jpa.internal.StoredProcedureQueryImpl.getResultList(StoredProcedureQueryImpl.java:256)

Looks like until issue 1 from my original list is fixed I can't access anything on MySQL properly. I have to call hasMoreResults() before getResultList(), and I'll get an exception when the always present update count return is reached with getResultList(). So I depend on hasMoreResults() not returning true until it really is a ResultSet.