[hibernate-dev] [Parser] Prefixes used for log messages

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 27 10:26:47 EDT 2013

My "concern" with using HQL as the key is when we move this to be a
central piece of ORM.  ORM already is registered to use HHH for its
KEY.  The "concern" is where that distinction lies.

Its more a concern with the JBoss Logging idea that everything is
distinct little units that can easily fit under one key.