[hibernate-dev] Annotation Processors

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Dec 2 10:07:01 EST 2013

I decided to hold off on this for now until GRADLE-2966[1] is resolved,
which would allow us to fold hibernate-testing into hibernate-core from
a source/project perspective but still allow us to publish
hibernate-testing as a artifact.

So I am also working on reverting the change to use -proc:both with a
single compile phase.  However,  what we will end up with is still a
single -proc:only phase no matter how many processors are run.  They
will output to a unified directory
(${buildDir}/generated-src/apt/${sourceSet.name}) and will still give
us a single command up from to generateSources.

[1] http://issues.gradle.org/browse/GRADLE-2966