[hibernate-dev] master -> metamodel

Brett Meyer brmeyer at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 13:59:13 EST 2013

I started doing it when we were in Rome, but there's obviously a bloody ton of conflicts and we had decided to abort it.  It's been months since it was done last, I believe.  I thought we had discussed and decided not to merge into metamodel anymore.  Rather, we'll deal with the conflicts when it's rebased into master.

If there's now a need, let me know -- I can give it another shot.

Brett Meyer
Software Engineer
Red Hat, Hibernate ORM