[hibernate-dev] JdbcSession proposal

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Dec 6 23:41:38 EST 2013

It would be better to find different terms than inflow and outflow
here.  The problem is that in/out depend on perspective and will be
confusing depending on which part of the code you are in.  I think
better terms are:

1) transaction management or transaction driving as the process of
telling the jdbc connection to start or complete a transaction or
telling the jta system to start or complete a transaction.
2) transaction reaction (?) for the process of reacting to transaction
events