[hibernate-dev] To release a Hibernate Search 4.5.0.Alpha2?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Dec 11 12:59:27 EST 2013

Thanks for the feedback Guillaume,

I probably missed how critical this bug is, I definitely want 4.4 to
be "fully functional", so +1 to release another 4.4.x when this is
fixed.

Regarding Search 4.5: it's only compatible with ORM 4.3, we
specifically branched because it was too tricky to keep compatibility
with both versions of the JPA spec.

Sanne