[hibernate-dev] Released Hibernate Search 4.4.2.Final and 4.5.0.Alpha2

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Dec 16 06:42:40 EST 2013

Hi Ales,
thanks for the heads up, I wasn't aware it was already included in
WildFly so quickly.

Could we please include at least a single smoke test in it? Hibernate
Search 4.4 is NOT compatible with the ORM version currently in WF8, so
I don't think this was ever tried (other than via the Infinispan Query
integrations which I guess your team is using).

Also, this will require some documentation and packaging changes in
Hibernate Search, probably for Infinispan/Server too.

Sanne