[hibernate-dev] Released Hibernate Search 4.4.2.Final and 4.5.0.Alpha2

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 09:16:09 EST 2013

Infinispan Subsystem supported Indexing element.
This then needed Query on the classpath to work properly.
(it could be hacked, ignored, but we opted not to do this)

Then with a "little" help from CapeDwarf team,
all "needed" libraries / modules were added.

Current module config (module.xml files) is what works for our CapeDwarf.
I'm open for any valid patch.

-Ales

On 16 Dec 2013, at 14:48, Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:

> Hum, what drove this?
> Last time I chatted with Jason, the idea was to not have WF integrate
> Hibernate Search in the base distro.
> What is the consumer of the base technology? Infinispan in WF does not
> require HSearch for the base clustering features right?
>
> Emmanuel
>
> On Mon 2013-12-16 11:19, Ales Justin wrote:
>> Did you create a PR in WildFly, with the upgrade.
>> As HS is now part of upstream master. ;-)
>>
>> On 16 Dec 2013, at 00:14, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at hibernate.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>> both releases where done specifically to address one bug, as explained
>>> on the traditional release blog post:
>>> http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/HibernateSearchWeekendReleasesFromBothMaintenanceBranches
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Sanne