[hibernate-dev] [OGM] CI and MongoDB tests

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Jul 4 08:32:26 EDT 2013

Actually makes me think we might want an option in OGM-295 to have the
build fail if MongoDB is only runnable in embedded mode:

MongoDB is installed in the CI machine and used to be run
successfully. I guess the configuration changed and we didn't notice
it stopped building it.. that must be it because the build numbering
was also reset and I'm not finding build logs from the older runs.

Davide is that something you could look at? Today I really need to
push back on any new task :-(