[hibernate-dev] Marking API members as incubating

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Jul 11 06:03:28 EDT 2013

Indeed in my previous comment about bundling it in a common jar I was
assuming the retention would have been at source level.

Hardy suggested we could keep it even at runtime.. indeed that could
open the path for several kinds of diagnostics and reporting. I guess
there is no downside? I don't expect these to take more than a couple
of bytes in the class definitions.

+1 to just include it in the source tree, but in that case I'm not
sure I'm understanding the additional value over the current
@Experimental?

Cheers,
Sanne