[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Missing mongodb dependecies in OGM 4.0.0.Beta2 distribution package

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 23 06:51:32 EDT 2013

On 23 July 2013 09:58, Davide D'Alto <davide at hibernate.org> wrote:
> I've also noticed that there isn't an hibernate-ogm-mongodb-4.0.0.Beta2.jar
> on Nexus but instead a hibernate-ogm-mongodb-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

I sometimes upload an updated snapshot. I am wondering if the
Mongodb-activating profile gets disabled during a release process?

Should we get CI to upload snapshots each night?

> The couchdb patch looks good and I think it can be merged. I'm sending a new
> pull request where I've rebased the one Andrea did.

Thanks

> With Neo4j I still have the problems with the transaction manager. The
> dialect passes all the JUnit tests but I still can't to deploy an
> applicaiton on JBoss AS that works with the embedded Neo4j.
> I think this could be moved to a separate JIRA though.

That means no transactions available?
+1 to make it a separate JIRA so we stop rebasing this but could you
make the limitation explicit in the documentation.

Cheers,
Sanne