[hibernate-dev] Mistake in the JUnit3 cleanup

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Jul 31 07:56:08 EDT 2013

On 31 Jan 2013, at 1:38 PM, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at hibernate.org> wrote:

> Hi Hardy,
> sorry I screwed up both during review and setting up ci.hibernate.org
> : the code in Maven module _hibernate-search-performance_ isn't
> compiling anymore; could you extend your refactoring to this module
> please?

:-( I can have a look tomorrow

> This slipped in as the profile is disabled by default; I'm fixing the
> pull requests checker to verify this profile as well. I suspect I
> wanted to keep the PR checker quick and lean, but it doesn't take too
> long now.

And this is exactly why I always say that all modules should build by default
(with options for the performance minded to disable certain modules/parts)!

Also getting feedback from the pull request checker is ways too late. By the time
I get feedback from there I have moved on and work on another branch.
At least the code parts needs to be all compiled on each build.

But I guess I stand alone with this opinion :-(

--Hardy