[hibernate-dev] Fwd: [jdf-dev] JBoss Modules dependency vs pain POM dependency + exclusions

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Jun 6 07:37:39 EDT 2013

Below is an email describing the issues i had to get Hibernate Search run in WildFly / EAP. A possibility to make life easier for Hibernate Search users in WildFly is as described by Pete to create a hibernate-search-orm-wildfly which marks Hibernate ORM as provided.

What do you think?

Emmanuel

Begin forwarded message: