[hibernate-dev] problem running local matrix tests

Karel Maesen karel at geovise.com
Thu Jun 6 15:48:29 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have local database configurations for matrix testing against spatial databases. With HHH-8235 support for matrix testing has been moved into  a separate project. Unfortunately, this change broke my matrix tests. I now get this error:

Execution failed for task ':hibernate-spatial:matrix_postgis'.
> No such property: project for class: org.hibernate.build.gradle.testing.database.alloc.DatabaseAllocator

Anyone an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Btw, I did update my Gradle file to include: apply plugin: 'hibernate-matrix-testing'.

Regards,

Karel Maesen