[hibernate-dev] Changelog file in Hibernate ORM

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 4 04:16:09 EST 2013

I like the changelog file too for a few reasons :

- URLs do change. Say the URL to point to the changelog generation evolves in JIRA.
- scrolling and CTRL+F is pretty good to find the info you are looking for.
- I like self contained releases

It is a manual step but we might be able to automatize it and this is not the one I lose it on when I do releases. I quite like this one actually :)

Emmanuel