[hibernate-dev] Fwd: Hibernate-ehcache 4.1.10.Final

Marc Schipperheyn m.schipperheyn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:06:31 EST 2013

You're right. I was thrown off by a problem in my local maven rep which
lead to Eclipse reporting that it couldn't find those libs and the sorting
as I checked it. Sorry.

Vriendelijke groet,

Marc

M.Schipperheyn

<http://www.buscafreela.com.br>

MSW BV | Nova Zemblastraat 12-a, 1013 RK, Amsterdam | KvK: 02090184
skype: mschipperheyn | Twitter: mschipperheyn
Netherlands: m: +31 (0)6 218 03 003 | t: +31 (0)84 88 453 99
Brazil: m: +55 (0)11 99 44 6 3472