[hibernate-dev] JAXB question

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 25 10:46:36 EDT 2013

Not a JAXB expert, so take this all with a grain of salt...

http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/5/api/javax/xml/bind/annotation/XmlSchema.html
is completely unintelligible to me.  I guess it assumes a certain level
of XML/JAXP knowledge that I simple lack.

I'd be interested to see what happens if you simply remove that
package-info?