[hibernate-dev] New CI machine preview

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 27 12:54:58 EDT 2013

First delete all files in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/
then create:

/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/default

with contents:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerName ci.hibernate.org
  ProxyRequests Off

  <Proxy http://localhost:8081/*>
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
  </Proxy>

  ProxyPreserveHost on
  ProxyPass / http://localhost:8081/
  ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8081/
</VirtualHost>

HTTPD modules to enable (commands to run):
a2enmod proxy
a2enmod proxy_http

In /etc/default/jenkins change these only:
HTTP_PORT=8081
PREFIX=
(yes this value is empty)

Then closed all ports except 80 on the AWS security group.

Sanne