[hibernate-dev] Checkstyle woos

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed May 1 07:15:24 EDT 2013

I don't know. In Eclipse I don't have such problems, integration is
great actually.

Workaround: why should you work on projects not having it? ;-)

I certainly would like to propose it to Infinispan too, at least on
the Query / Lucene area as it's a pain for me to switch between
different styles, tooling helps me avoid the pitfalls.