[hibernate-dev] 4.3.0.Beta2 release tomorrow

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Thu May 2 11:10:00 EDT 2013

I am hoping to have a pull request ready by Monday to bring JipiJapa
(first alpha), Hibernate 4.3.0.Beta2 (or Beta1) into the expected
WildFly alpha1 build next Tuesday.

I'm currently working on JIPI-4 (need to wrap how we add AS dependencies
on Infinispan caches) which is currently hacked to depend directly on AS
internals (clustering/MSC layers) from AS7.

I'm mentioning this because people have asked when Hibernate 4.3.x will
be included with WildFly.

Scott