[hibernate-dev] hibernate dialect for hana

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri May 3 04:47:49 EDT 2013

Why not? Especially as Hana looks extremely interesting.

I recall some discussion about having the database vendors maintain them,
but to go that route we could at least document how it works and make sure
it's easy enough for end users.

I think I'd prefer to see if database vendors are willing to donate hosting
of a public instance of their db for test purposes.