[hibernate-dev] A synchronous JGroups backend for Hibernate Search

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Fri May 3 05:47:49 EDT 2013

I did not think of that but an "implicit" or "auto" setting makes some
sense.
Just to be sure, the new immplicit setting / behavior will break the
semantic of what's going on so it should at least but a minor version
bump. Correct?

BTW, did you guys even found out why using sync was taking so much time?

Emmanuel