[hibernate-dev] breaking compatibility issues found in 4.3.0.Beta3

Strong Liu stliu at hibernate.org
Fri May 3 09:05:37 EDT 2013

sorry, I missed the provided scope and runtime scope

the problem is :

now hibernate-core is a runtime scope dependency of h-em

so, suppose a project depends on h-em ( compile scope ) and the project uses h-core classes, then the project won't be compiled.
since runtime scope dependencies are not available on compile time classpath

a simple maven project would approve this ( attached )