[hibernate-dev] CI - keeping jobs

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri May 10 07:38:18 EDT 2013

Thanks for starting this; I didn't limit the builds yet as wanted to
bring it up here first.. was about time.

We're using just 4% of the available space, and that includes the
operating system essentials and the Maven repository.. so you're free
to suggest high values if you think that can be useful.

Also how important are these reports in the long term? Is it ok in
case of "disaster" that we don't recover previous build reports?
There is no backup job in place currently: all what I do is take
occasional create snapshots of the VM when I feel we reached a good
milestone in progress, but these snaphosts include the whole OS and
their goal is to backup the infrastructure more than to keep up with
build logs.

I'd suggest to have each project limit its own build as wished; you
can even leave it unbounded if you wish so: in case of disk space need
I'll reach out and ask; in such a situation we also have the option to
rise the disk space dynamically, practically you can think of it as
unlimited.

I'm setting a time limit for Search and OGM of 90 days.

Sanne