[hibernate-dev] Welcome Nicolas to the Search committers

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed May 15 19:01:37 EDT 2013

Dear All,
since Nicolas didn't "just" contribute an awesome new feature for
Hibernate Search but is also actively maintaining it, I've added him
to the Hibernate Search committers team.

I find myself asking for his opinion on my own patches and find it was
about time that he could apply our proposals directly.

Congratulations Nicolas, and please continue the great work!

If you need some tutoring on your first pull requests, I'm happy to
assist you on IRC.