[hibernate-dev] [Search] Facet counts

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Nov 27 04:19:48 EST 2013

Agreed, we need to rework the faceting approach and maybe offer multiple alternatives.
The multi value field problem is now solvable (I think). However, we first need the migration to Lucene 4. FieldCaches change in Lucene 4 afaik and that's how the facet collector works.

For me faceting has the highest priority after the Lucene 4 migration. Maybe we can address it already in Search 5, since we have to refactor the code anyways.

--hardy