[hibernate-dev] [OGM] support for remote grids

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Oct 17 12:58:21 EDT 2013

Thanks!
If you could get some tests to work with the HotRod queries soon, you
might be on time to provide some very valuable feedback to the
Infinispan team.
I know you're familiar with creating GridDialects :-) but also reach
out for Gunnar's help for the Query aspects.

https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/OGM-353

Sanne