[hibernate-dev] [OGM] MongoDB JPQL Query: comparison with object fails

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Sun Oct 20 11:55:27 EDT 2013

Hi,

Querying on references to other entities has not been taken into account so
far, i.e. comparisons work only for attributes of the entity itself. I
think for Mongo we also don't yet support querying on attributes of
embedded entities (it is supported by the Lucene parser backend).

Could you open an issue in JIRA for this?

Thanks,

--Gunnar