[hibernate-dev] Ology, a social network running on Hibernate

Marc Schipperheyn m.schipperheyn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:03:15 EDT 2014

Hi all,

On another note I just wanted to mention the new release of Ology,
www.ology.com.br.
It's a social network that can be seen as a mix between Facebook and
LinkedIn exclusively for physicians that runs on Spring, Hibernate,
Hibernate Search, YUI. Although this is not a technical topic, and I
certainly don't intend to spam, I thought it might interest some people to
see this kind of platform running on Hibernate.

Cheers,
Marc