[hibernate-dev] Compatibility Considerations wiki

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 21 10:26:40 EDT 2014

Awesome write up. I will for sure steal a lot of it :)

A few random comments:

- once we are sufficiently happy, we probably should move this to the website
- you mention backward compatibility and leave aside source vs binary
  backward compatibility. Do we want to dive on this subject? The later
  is of course much harder even though relatively well defined for Java.

Emmanuel