[hibernate-dev] [Search] Internship next year

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:26:52 EDT 2014

Hi,

Just a heads up: I'm going to propose an internship this year (scholar
year more precisely) on Hibernate Search contribution.

I'm not sure I'll find the good intern for this but that's the plan.
The internship season usually starts in Feb/March in France so it's
for early next year.

The internship is located in Lyon, France and if you happen to meet a
good student interested in it, I'll be glad to meet him.

I usually am interested in final year student of French "Grandes
Ecoles" as we name it here but brilliant persons in general are
welcome :).

I have a couple of subjects in mind (like finishing the work I started
on plain text search) but I'm sure we'll be able to find good ideas to
keep a person busy during several months!

--
Guillaume