[hibernate-dev] Radio silence

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Fri Aug 22 05:36:50 EDT 2014

Hi there,

A couple of months ago I started GPG signing my emails. As it turns out the hibernate-dev mailing list silently ignored/discarded all my emails since then.
As per configuration all emails with any type of attachment were ignored. Hence the two months radio silence of mine.

Some of you got also direct replies to the emails I replied to, so not all is lost. I still will resend some of my latest emails, since they are

Sorry about that :-(

—Hardy