[hibernate-dev] Anybody knows what this artifact is?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 28 18:35:48 EDT 2014

All, especially OGM team,

I guess Hardy already figured it out when reviewing my last pull
request: that artifact contains the latest JBoss EAP 6.3 version, very
convenient for integration tests.

Apparently the Maven artifact names still use the JBossAS naming and
version scheme, that's why it's oddly named version 7.4.

Upgrading tests was smooth:
 - https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-search/pull/657/files
You still need to enable the special repository though (as we did for
older EAP versions too).

-- Sanne