[hibernate-dev] Help with Hibernate OGM-401

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Dec 16 09:01:08 EST 2014

Hello,

Look at BuiltInTypeTest and Bookmark. Bookmark hosts all of our built-in types.
We usually don’t do unit tests in the strictest sense. We prefer to run the chain from top to bottom in what people call integration tests.

About
org.hibernate.ogm.test.type.CustomDateType
org.hibernate.ogm.test.type.ExplodingType
org.hibernate.ogm.test.type.OverridingTypeDialect
org.hibernate.ogm.test.type.Poem

They are testing that a dialect can override types. It is indeed a test and not part of the core engine.

Emmanuel