[hibernate-dev] Extract some methods form AbtractEntityManagerImpl

Davide D'Alto davide at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 14 11:32:01 EST 2014

Hi,
in OGM I'm reusing some of the methods in AbstractEntityMangerImpl, the
problem is that their scope is protected and I had to move OgmEntityManager
from the original package to *org.hibernate.jpa.spi*

Is it possible to expose these methods in some way, so that I can move
OgmEntityManager to the original package?

The methods are:
- applySavedSettings(NamedQueryDefinition namedQueryDefinition, QueryImpl
jpaQuery);
- resultClassChecking(Class resultType, NamedSQLQueryDefinition
namedQueryDefinition);
- applyProperties(Query query); (this is private but I've copied and paste
it from ORM to OGM)

Thanks,
Davide