[hibernate-dev] OGM: fixing the build on Java8

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Mon Feb 24 10:27:49 EST 2014

Got also got a bunch of failures in HV with JDK8. Luckily a big part seems to be
related to author tags of the form:

@author name <my at email.com>

I’ll fix this and the remaining issues up shortly. I never likes this form of author syntax, especially
since it was not valid HMTL ;-)

Funny enough, we discussed once whether it is ok to modify author tags or not? How do we stand to
this in the light of this Java change?

—Hardy