[hibernate-dev] irc team meetings and jbott

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 08:36:44 EST 2014

> We have been having a lot of trouble lately with relying on jbott to
> record the team meetings on irc.  A few times jbott has not been in
> the
> room.  A few times it refuses to start/end meetings.
>
> Max, is there anything to be done to make jbott more stable?

jbott had been running for months without problems (at least none known
to me) - then there was
a network disconnect at neuchatel office which meant it was off for a
bit and then came back on.

I know that it has gotten slower at ending meetings, i.e. it now takes
some minutes
for it to upload instead of seconds as in past. I can look into speeding
that up if that is the
problem you are seeing.

Is that what you are seeing ?

/max