[hibernate-dev] irc team meetings and jbott

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Jan 21 10:11:08 EST 2014

The issue with slowness of ending the meeting was annoying yes.  Thanks
for finding that.

The other issue is that jbott is sometimes just not there.  It drops
off quite a bit.  To give you a flavor, here is its drops from just
yesterday:

01:44 *** jbott <jbott!supybot at nat/redhat/x-kcdixxnxtyoqqrjn> has quit
IRC (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
14:03 *** jbott <jbott!supybot at nat/redhat/x-bftkgoghfxdwibyf> has quit
IRC (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
22:19 *** jbott <jbott!supybot at nat/redhat/x-wxdxevjybbitcevv> has quit
IRC (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
23:23 *** jbott <jbott!supybot at nat/redhat/x-cafuloaglxdbvmqg> has quit
IRC (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)

There has been at least one occasion when we had a meeting and jbott
was simply not in the room the entire time.