[hibernate-dev] irc team meetings and jbott

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 18:19:53 EST 2014

The meetings are uploaded - it's just that jirabot looses the connection while that is happening so it doesn't get to tell it.

http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/hibernate-dev/2014/hibernate-dev.2014-01-21-16.04.html

I got a fix cooked up i think should make things better. I'll try get it in place tomorrow after a bit more testing.

/max (sent from my phone)