[hibernate-dev] Release of Hibernate ORM 4.3.6 ?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Jul 9 07:14:51 EDT 2014

Hi Gunnar,
it's still unclear what effect it's having on the performance of
Hibernate ORM version 4.2-latest, so I had a chat with John and we
agreed that we can treat it optimistically as it's very likely to just
have caused a different effect on some other code area.

So, assuming it's not too late for version 4.3.6, could you push it to
4.3 *only* ?

We can then later decide to backport to 4.2 or not based on more
information, but as you say we need it for OGM anyway so let's push it
to 4.3 and move on.

--Sanne