[hibernate-dev] Contributing to OGM / Cassandra

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Jul 21 08:06:04 EDT 2014

Hi John,

I thought I had replied to you on Friday but apparently the email never went through :/

That is good news :)
Jonathan worked on a Cassandra prototype but had to drop due to other duties. He pushed everything at
https://github.com/jhalliday/hibernate-ogm/tree/jonathan_cassandra

Have a look at what he has done and come ask any question to Gunnar, Davide or me. There are a bunch of moving pieces. We are mostly on freenode’s #hibernate-dev ( you need a freenode login http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#nicksetup ). If you are allergic to IRC, let me know and we will find alternatives.

The most interesting challenge will be to see how we can map time series into a collection and make sure we let the user decide how much he wants to load.

Emmanuel