[hibernate-dev] Hakergarten session for Devoxx France

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 17 11:09:04 EDT 2014

I've used the "hackergarten" label for Search.
Essentially I've picked among the ones already tagged as "suited for
new contributors" those which I think are doable in shortest time.

https://hibernate.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=labels%20%3D%20hackergarten

Davide could you use the same label for OGM?

Sanne